Support Advisors are available to all members of the College community for consultation concerning incidents that could be a form of discrimination. The advisor’s role is described in the Discrimination Grievance Policy and Procedures in the faculty and staff handbooks. All advisors have received training in sexual harassment and other discrimination advising.
- Veronica Bosley, Commencement and Academic Events Assistant, Dean of the Faculty’s House
- Brooks Foehl, Director of Alumni Relations and Secretary of the Society of Alumni, Alumni Relations
- Randal Flippinger, Producing Director, Theatre Department
- Lynn Melchiori, Desktop Systems Specialist, Office for Information Technology
- Amanda Turner, Assistant Registrar, Registrar’s Office
All of the following resources are confidential and private:
- LIFESCOPE (800)828-6025
- Elizabeth Freeman Center (Pittsfield) 499-2425
- National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-HOPE
- National Sexual Assault Online Hotline
- Resources with particular focus on the
- needs of LGBTQ survivorsResources with particular focus on the needs of male survivors
Faculty and Staff can also contact their supervisors, Campus Safety and Security or Title IX Coordinator, Toya Camacho, and any of the Deputy Title IX coordinators Sandstrom, Gonzalez, and Zakil) for assistance. These individuals have some confidentiality limitations. Learn more about privacy and confidentiality.